V Rewind begins

V Rewind is a company and a blogging website that concentrates on giving people the best advice and lessons that will take them back in time and into the future.

Growing up, children see many things around them, and they try to adapt to the quickness of what they think real-life situations will look like. They often don't always try to remember everything while growing up and try to absorb the information given to them using their brains being the sponges that they are. And often I see many adults much older than myself, sometimes struggling with some aspects of their own childhood. Many children now are growing up with more technology around them and with the increasing rate the technology growing in today’s day and age, kids won’t always know what it means to write down what their days have been to what they have been. Due to technology, many new norms have been introduced to society.

Over the course of this Blog, there will be many different forms of advice from starting a journal to lessons from some of the life lessons from Indian epics/ history as well as from British History. Though I may have not been that experienced in life yet, these aspects have really influenced the way I look at life. Even though there are always many aspects of life that keep teaching us things, not many people always have the courage to share their experiences with others.

Through the years that I have been alive and the years of my life that I have vivid memories, I want to share with you what I think will be the perfect way to remember our present, which will be the past when we look at them in the future. 

By writing about lessons that I have learnt from Indian epics, culture and history as well as British History I will try to retell some of the stories that I have learnt. I will also be conducting interviews with some of the YouTubers and influencers and writing about their journeys and what they have learnt over the years. 

Comments

Popular Posts