why people struggle at Journaling

Many people think of journaling as a thing they have to do every day and a task that they have to tick off their to-do lists. Journaling is so much more than that and there are many ways that you can journal. Through this post and the next several blog posts that I make, I will talk about the beauty and art of writing in a journal. 

One of the many things that people think about when they hear the word journaling is that they need a specific type of pen and book to do it. One of the first things people need to understand is the fact that there is no correct way of writing in a journal. There is one thing that I know for sure, journaling can be done in so many ways and forms. For example, I have a way for myself to write in my diary/ journal online so that if I do not have my Journal on me I can still write down my thoughts which helps me order my thoughts from the day. Even in this daily Journaling process, there are different ways to do it. You can have journaling prompts that you answer, or you can do gratitude journaling, which you can do in the morning, at night or both. There is a type of journaling that you can do every day where you can just write down what you are feeling and what happened during the day. 

After the Pandemic and the lockdowns that have occurred in the past 2 years, we all have understood the importance of not keeping our emotions inside ourselves. So through Journaling, we can achieve this. 

So there are and will be many more questions regarding the importance of Journaling in the future. Through the next couple of Blog posts, I will talk about the Benefits of Journaling and how to make this a crucial part of your life.

Comments

Popular Posts